Reliance College Jr. is situated virtually in the heart of Golaghat. It operates under the umbrella of
Reliance Education Research Society, Guwahati, under the present chairman of the college, Shri Dipak Kr. Gogoi. It has been registered under
S.R. Act. XXI of 1860, No. RS/KAM/240/E/122 OF 1997-98.
Our college emphasizes on following features –
- H.S. Courses in Arts, Science and Commerce in English Medium. Assamese medium course is also introduced for Arts stream.
- Co-educational system.
- Scholarship to meritorious students.
- Modern methods of teaching, audio/visual aids.
- Highly experienced faculty.
- Massive exposure to sports and co-curricular activities.
- Educational tours under the able leadership of experts.
- Well-treasured library.
- Well-equipped and modern laboratories.
- Well-secured campus.
- Accommodation for outstation students.
- Canteen within the college compound.
- Provisions of meeting between guardians/parents and teachers whenever required.
For economically poor students, books related to the concerned course and financial aids are also provided by the college authority.
Special concession in fees and free text books are provided to those students showing extraordinary performance in H.S.L.C. Final Examination.
Reliance College Jr. paves the way for those who desire to show their excellency in Arts or Science or Commerce stream in particular. It is a platform which assures discipline, determination and dedication as the core-values. It was established on the 10th of July, 2003 due to the innovative concept of Late Rupak Kr. Gogoi. His sudden demise appeared to be a great setback for the college, but Mr. Dipak Kr. Gogoi, the elder brother of Late Rupak Kr. Gogoi has, with his untiring effort, never failed to prove it as a college with excellent infrastructure.
Further, the whole Reliance Family promises to put all the efforts that are necessary to make the students’ career the most successful one.